Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jacob Bergum

Brenda, Isabelle and I went to visit Jacob in the hospital the other day. He has so improved. He talks non-stop, and loves to play games.
It was a blessing to be with him and to see him improve. He is actually coming home today for a couple of days before a major surgery on Saturday to put back his cranium. Pray for him. He is very grateful (and enjoys expressing it) to those who have and are praying for him.
I just thought you might like the update. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JennieB said...

Thanks Dan. It's good to have a face to put with our prayers. We are thrilled with what God is doing for Jacob. Continue to keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that you blogged your visit with Jac

Mom and Dad said...

Well, I don't know what happened to my comment, but I will try again. We are in Cordele, Ga. Had a meeting tonight and a Christian Day School chapel in the morning. Thanks for posting Jacob's picture. I agree with Jennie...it is nice to see a face after being so "close" to the situation via you all.

JennieB said...

Thanks for posting this, Dan. I'm going to put a link to this on our church blog so that our folks who have prayed can see this. You ought to help Jacob start a blog...

bob

Daniel said...

Jacob is 15. He's been through a lot and will continue to need our prayers. There is a website set up for him, but I'll have to try to get that link some other time.