Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Our Big Boy and his Toys!!

I thought that you all would enjoy seeing Corban playing with some of his new toys that he got for his birthday!  
Bob and I had a good laugh tonight as I had read in a magazine that by 15 -18 months he should be stooping to play with his toys, may walk backwards and may be able to carry a toy while walking!!  LOL  Let's just say that Corban would be bored if that is all he could do! ... oh and he is only 13 months!!  I have to say is that Corban is a great workout for Mom everyday too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the boy! He is a cutie. Thanks for the pics. I guess you don't need the gym anymore, huh?

Donna said...

Wowzers! What a guy! Looks like he's having fun. Thanks for the pics, they're GREAT!

TRBix said...

What a handsome young man! Thanks for posting.

Aunt B said...

AWWWW!!! Ben would love to help him play with his pirate ship! :-)