Sunday, October 18, 2009

Old Friends

Here are some pictures. Some of these people, you kids will remember. Others you may not, but my sisters will (if they look on here!)
From the top left in a circle-- Karen (our very gracious hostess this week), Ralph Whitehead (and me :-), Ronnie Phelps (Wanda's brother), Rana and her husband Chuck (she says hi to all of you kids !), Faith, Wanda (Grandma Morgan's best friend growing up), Grandpa Morgan (just kidding--Harry. But doesn't he look like Grandpa???) and Bill and Irene Elkins (the lawyer friend of my folks-- he is 88 and wants to practice for 2 more years until the supreme court judge for whom is the court attorney has to retire at 70! Imagine!)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Glad you're reconnecting. I don't think Harry looks that much like Gpa, but I guess I see the similarities.

Bob Bixby said...

I remember some of those people. Reconnecting is always fun. I see the resemblance, Mom.

johanna said...

Glad you got to spend enough time in NY to see friends and family.