Saturday, May 22, 2010

5 months, and then some


I'm a little behind on blog posting, and haven't posted anything about the fact that our little guy is now 5 months old! His appointment is not until June because of the pediatrician being out of town, so I have no stats for you. But I do have this picture and a little video clip of the first day that he tried out his new Johnny Jumpup thingamabob. (He has become quite a bit more proficient in making it "work" since the day these were taken.) He also recently discovered his singing/squealing voice, but I couldn't get him to do it on this clip.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

JennieB said...

What an adorable smile!! I bet it melts his Mommy's heart quite often!! going to watch the video now!!

Papi said...

a-do-ra-ble (en français)

JennieB said...

OK -- Auntie Jennie is quite taken with the sweet, SWEET smile!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his smile!

Mimi said...

Having seen it first hand, I can assure all of you that he does have a very winning smile and when he decides to burst out in giggles, he is just too cute.

TRBix said...

Thanks, all. You are absolutely right, Jennie, about his smiles melting his mother's heart quite regularly. We are very grateful for our little ray of sunshine.

Donna said...

Oh, is he ever PRECIOUS! His smile is priceless. Can NOT wait to see him. I'm praying for a miracle.

johanna said...

His smile is PRECIOUS!!!! Stefan loved that thing. Your is more fancy though! Won't be long now until we get it out for Olivia! PLEASE post a video of his giggles. This Auntie has GOT to see/hear that!!!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet baby! What fun!!!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Darling!!

Becbud said...

Oh, SO Precious! I cannot believe how big and adorable he is! Wish I could snuggle him!