Saturday, July 01, 2006

France - 1, Brazil - 0

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

I finally got to watch a whole game. I got in from L.A. at 1:00. Brenda's niece and her husband (from Brazil) were already at the house to watch the game with us. We had fun. France pretty much dominated the game until the last 8 minutes, when my heart almost stopped a few times.
- Daniel

I can't believe France won! I didn't think they had much of a chance. It was a cool game. Zinadine Zidane was very, very cool to watch. I can't wait until Wednesday! It was fun to watch it with my cousins. I made a French flag and Brazilian flag.
Picture me screaming when France scored!

- Elise Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allez les bleus!!! You all look so cool--wish we could have heard that scream, Elise!!!

Anonymous said...

Even we Germans were cheering for France.
Lu-Lu

TRBix said...

Well, Lulu--maybe it will be France & Germany together in the end ....

We'll have to celebrate together.

Leigh Ann said...

We are sad Germans today. They played so well and so hard. How disappointing. Well, maybe Germany will have a chance to beat France in a race for third:-). Just kidding. That would have been fun to celebrate together.
Lu-Lu