Monday, January 07, 2008

In the Parsonage


We are excited to give you a virtual tour of our new home! After nearly 3 years of labor (much of which was done by CPBC members), the parsonage was declared "livable" by Spartanburg County on December 28th, a few hours after which we enthusiastically moved in. The home is like new on the inside, and is far too luxurious for missionary deputees! ;-)

We were very excited to be able to host a church-wide open house last night following all the installation activities. The last few pics were taken at that event.

We leave this Saturday for our first big trip (GA/FL).

8 comments:

Donna said...

Sooo exciting. Be sure to leave the keys!!! ;-)

Aunt B said...

Wahoo Ruth, and Tim, and Micaiah, and Miriam, (and I hope Maribel?)

Thanks so much for posting these pix! It looks like the kids have their own bedrooms? How do they like that?

Aren't the Cole's right across the parking lot from you? Oh, that sounds like a TON of fun!!!!!

We're excited for you! I'd love to stop by for a cup of coffee some time!

Anonymous said...

The house is beautiful!! We love it and are so happy that they have it to rest their heads while on deputation. The fellowship was fun,too.

JennieB said...

I don't even recognize that house!!!! I'm excite that you all get to be the first to live there. But Ruth, you have to admit that you are missing your trusty green frigo! Enjoy your "home sweet home" as you pilgrim on.

Becbud said...

It's beautiful! And that's the fastet and best unpacking job I've ever seen!And to think all this time I avoided calling you because I thought it would be too much with all your move-in activities!

TRBix said...

Jennie, I LOVE my all-new black appliances. I only regret that I won't be using them more.

As to avoiding calling me, Becca, you did well--last week was unbelievably packed as I unpacked. But now ... let the phones ring! ;-)

Brian said...

The house is beautiful, and Ruth has done an excellent job decorating! We enjoyed staying there all afternoon on Sunday. It was nice to have a comfortable place to stay for the day, especially with a newborn.

--jo---Bob, I need an invite so I can have my own name!

Leigh Ann said...

Fabulous! God delights in giving good gifts for His children to enjoy. It looks like everyone did a wonderful job.