Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Eve @ MSBC

New Year's Eve Party was a lot of fun. Jeremy did an excellent job hosting, the games were fun (and funny), the food was good, the testimonies sweet, and the prayer earnest. It was fun to have family with us. Pat Berryman made a video of the evening. One can gather that he used a lot of Grandpa Bixby's photos because there are a lot of Bixbys in the video! I love the closing shot of Corban sleeping, but it cuts off a little too soon.

Here's the link. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Aunt B said...

Thanks Bob! That's GREAT! I agree with you about the closing shot ending too soon; we don't get to see that beautiful wife of yours!

Daniel said...

See if I ever visit your church again!!!! ;-)

I guess that's what I get for tootin' my own horn.

Mom and Dad said...

Good memories! And, as you said, some interesting shots of the Bixby crew!

Donna said...

Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

The ending is fixed now.

Donna said...

Oh, the ending is much better now!

TRBix said...

Aaawwwwwwwwwww!!! ;-) Love it.

Enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces. And then there are those crazy Bixbys ...