Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School!

These are pictures that I took this summer. The idea for the board was Jo's, Thanks, Jo! The school theme is "Elect Success", so I tried desperately hard to pull it in!! 2nd day of school with students, and I am exhausted! Having two big groups this year is a lot more tiring. I'm worn out before the 2nd group gets here! I promised Jo I'd blog this, so I hope you all enjoy! Happy Back to School for those of you getting ready to begin a new year!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!! good picture-taker, I think!

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT...glad it worked.

JennieB said...

Great idea!! Go take a nap so you can be ready for your long day of teaching tomorrow!!

Donna said...

Oh, my long days of teaching started on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I recognize some of those places.