Saturday, February 14, 2009

On a Mission of Love

This afternoon, Viviane and I took a heart shaped CCC cake over to each of our college students and to Jonathan and Maria Baker and Grant Christy. We didn't get to see everyone, but we did get to see the Foster girls, and Henry, and Maria! I was soooooo excited to see Maria. She hasn't changed at all except for being a little bit older. Same sweet sweet Maria! (Sorry, I was so excited to see her that I forgot to take her picture!) Viviane was a little apprehensive about the act of showing love to "strangers", but being the good MK that she is, she jumped right in and did her part! It was fun!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH how sweet of you and Viviane! I'm so glad you got to see Maria too!

Josh and Amy J. said...

So sweet - you're such a good aunt and friend to all! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute. She is growing up. Did jo say you saw Maria Baker?

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend Valentine's Day--making others happy! And I am so so glad that you got to see Maria!! I hope you gave her a big hug from me.

JennieB said...

Donna, you're the best!! I know our kids LOVED getting some homemade cookies!! And that Viviane.... she is adorable!! Who couldn't feel special with alittle love from her!!

Liz said...

Thanks for taking Viviane with you, Donna...and for babysitting her for the whole afternoon and evening! I know she had a wonderful time with you!