Saturday, February 14, 2009

Repas Agape 2009

Here are a few pictures of our Repas Agape. We had 39 seated and 5 teens and 3 ladies helping. Mark Nelsen was the speaker. He did a great job and related well to everyone. As usual, more than half were first timers. It was a rather noisy crowd--unusual for here! Everyone seemed to have really enjoyed it. I put a picture of Rebekah and Jessica in (bottom left) . I think most of you know that Rebekah was recently saved--and what a change! It was lots of work but worth it :-)

7 comments:

JennieB said...

Everything looked beautiful, Mom. And Mark looks as if he hasn't changed a bit. Did Denise and kids come with him?

I hope you both have a moment to put up your feet and take a coffee break today to rest from all the work. Dad, are you taking Mom out tonight to celebrate?

Donna said...

Beautiful as always! I LOVE the picture of the teens in the hallway. What a precious picture. I was shocked at pics of Rebecca--she's really changed. I can't remember the last time I saw her. Of course, I saw Jessica just this summer. This makes year # what? Take a breat--get spoiled by Dad, whom I'm sure has already bought a dozen roses!

Mom and Dad said...

Actually, you would all be very proud of your Dad...he had a nice present setting on my chair when i got up this morning. I think his "best" present was that he had one for me and I didn't have one for him!

As to going out to eat--NO WAY on a Sat. night. Dad had a men's meeting this morning and I had lots of cleaning etc. to do.

Denise and kids did not come--actually Mark went right back (left here after 12!) as he had something this am.

Anonymous said...

So glad everything went well. And WOW~ Good job Dad, I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Brings back good memories.

Brian said...

So glad to hear that everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! What was your menu, Mom?