Friday, August 28, 2009

My Birthday!!



I should say "My Birthday So Far"-- can you all smell the feast that Jo is preparing?? Yum, yum!

The Hanson crew took me to Newport, RI today for my birthday. It is a really quaint seaside town and so much to look at!! We enjoyed the cool weather until the raindrops started coming down. After lunch at Panera Bread (my treat, in true French style--that is the birthday girl invites and pays :-)), we drove around and looked at all the "chateaus"-- truly impressive. Then we took the Ocean Drive and ohhhed and ahhed more at the houses and scenery.

Great day and great birthday!! Only wish the rest of you were here--especially your wonderful dad :-)

4 comments:

Dad said...

w
Wow. That is so nice. Would love to have been there. I'm eager to be back with that birthday girl.

TRBix said...

Aahhhh ... Newport.

That's where Tim and I went for a very cold, blustery Valentine's date. Nice place, isn't it? Sounds like a great way to celebrate. Glad you had a good time together.

Donna said...

Love the photos. Wish I could have been there. Not too pleased that I'm stuck in Gville all by myself! :-/ Super glad you're having a good time, though. Soak it up!

JennieB said...

Cute picture of the birthday girls!!