Monday, August 31, 2009

Visiting the French grandchildren

This is Dad. I've really had a wonderful time with Tim and Ruth and my precious grandchildren. That is the special bonus. I'm here for Marcelle, and have spent a good bit of time with her. There is no doubt that the Lord wanted me her at this time, and I'm grateful, but I'm looking forward to being back with Mom. And, getting on with our responsibilities there in the states so that we can get back here to the ministry. But I hate leaving Micaiah and Miriam. I felt we'd bonded last time, but I've really it this time. It has been merveilleux.


6 comments:

Josh and Amy J. said...

Wonderful times!

Donna said...

Aww...so glad you're having a great time. Can't wait to have you back. (My lawn is in desperate need of mowing!! ;-) )

johanna said...

I love how Miriam is fixing Papi's hair! Glad you had a good time.

mom said...

How precious!!! Sure wish we could be on both sides of the ocean at the same time! Well, I guess we are at the moment, but that is not what I mean! Can't wait until Wed.

johanna said...

...and I forgot to say...

While you are over there bonding with Micaiah and Miriam, Meme is here bonding with Stefan! He has definitely gotten used to having her around!

Mom said...

BTW, Tim-- are those OUR grapes? hee hee-- are there any this year?