Friday, February 11, 2011

2011 Calendar Release

First, I am SOOO sorry.  I HATE that this calendar is not out yet, because you are now 10 days into not having a calendar.  I hope you haven't given up and gone and bought something and will not use the calendar.  I don't want to pay to print what you're going to trash!
The calendar will go to the printers tonight or EARLY tomorrow morning and will hopefully be mailed before the end of the day.  Francophone family members, mom will be printing yours there so as to speed up the process.  Again, I apologize, and I hope you like the calendar!

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I am sure that we will ALL love it when , hummm, when we receive it! I refuse to use another so please keep your promise :-) You are the best!

Dad said...

You're wonderful !
Dad

Johanna said...

thanks for doing them. Can't wait to see it!

RuthBix said...

Thank you, Donna! Can't wait to see it.

Call me brilliant, but I think I perceive that January must be the hat page ...