Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Los Angeles

Well, Jeremy Scott and I arrived a the airport around 8:30. Tony Jones met us at the gate. He flew from Savannah, GA. Do you all remember him? He was a major in the US Army in Belgium. His family of five kids would do some nice things for Jennie and me. We loved that family. Anyway, our church is providing his expenses to be a part of the conference. Shannon Brown and some others joined us in Chicago for the flight to LA. They were coming from NC.

On the plane I met a very nice family from Rockford who is looking for a church. I think. Anyway, had good fellowship with them.

The conference starts tomorrow. I will try to load a picture or two if I can.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Looking forward to hearing how the conference goes, Bob. Wish I could be there!