Friday, December 01, 2006

A foot of snow...


We got a snow day today!! Three of four of us were thrilled to get a day off... Milou was less enthusiastic when he realized that he still had to "go" outside! Poor thing the snow is over his head. I was scheduled to work this morning and was happy to stay home and take down my fall decor instead. Please don't tell Patience what a snow day means to most kids as she did school today! It was nice to be home bound all day and tonight I'm hoping for some hot chocolate, fresh cookies, and maybe even a Christmas movie! (Christmas decorating has been put off until Monday afternoon, unless alternative plans arrive!) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I read about your snow on "breaking news"! It is still very mild here. We plan to decorate on Monday, too.

Aunt B said...

Mine are up and done, however, I had MAJOR lighting issues this year. I bought new ones, and half of one string stopped working after about 2 hrs!!!!RRRRR!!!!

Poor MiLOU. I feel for him. Poor guy needs grandma B to knit him some boots! :-)

TRBix said...

What a great picture!

Mirabel would like a gift from Grandma too! Make sure the granddogs get equal treatment :)

Tim

Mom and Dad said...

no problem--remember it is NO gifts this year :-)

Aunt B said...

I can hear their yelps all the way to MN! Boo Hoo!!!