Monday, December 04, 2006

Snowflake Theme in 70 degree Weather!

Well, our theme was SNOWflakes--but we had no cold, let alone snowflakes! Jeanine was initially in charge of this Christmas church b-fast, but due to her grandmother's health ended up not being there. It went okay inspite of the change of plans. It was a good southern meal (one I've never made before)! Biscuits and "scorched" gravy--the scorched part wasn't planned, of course! Rosettes--in shapes of snowflakes (which are technically Italian!!), b-fast casseroles, fruit soup--which was a hit, Jennie; and beverages! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Looks super--and it makes me want to get out my rosette iron. It has been so long since I made them.

Aunt B said...

Very nice! Looks beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

I thought Rosettes were Scandanavian. Hmmm. Glad it went well. Can't wait to see you all in person in just a few days.