Saturday, June 02, 2007

Repas Des Femmes 2007

Well, the mother\daughter banquet is over for another year! It really went well and we were pleased. We had 37 for the meal and 5 helpers (plus JJ and his kids). The salle was "different" but cute. We decorated with purses. All the games were about purses. Hyo Soeng did a skit with me--and I about flipped everyone!! They thought it was hilarious. I guess most of them were seeing me in a "new role." For some reason, my tennis shoes cracked them up :-) It was fun. Valerie did a great job speaking. The meal was good, too---I can't brag on it too much since I was the cook. The clean-up crew was fantastic, but oh, do I have a lot to put up.

9 comments:

Brian said...

Looks really nice and I'm sure the meal was DELICIOUS!

Donna said...

Wow! I'm quite impressed. I can't wait to hear all about it. Tell us about your skit; I want to hear what you did.

Donna said...

Crystal, I heard that you were the genius behind the decorations. Congratulations! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

for more pictures go to www.eglisebaptistepessac.blogspot.com
Now, I wish I were smart like some of you and could make a link!!!

TRBix said...

So Crystal did the decorations, eh? I guessed it when I saw the pics! Great job, Crystal.

Mom, you do look pretty snazzy with your hairdo and tennis shoes. ;-)

So what was Valerie's topic?

Aunt B said...

Is that 'Christian Dior' that you are modeling, Mom? Very lovely.

Aunt B said...

Crystal, the striped napkins are SO 'KATE SPADE'----TOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Brenda, fill me in--what does "Kate Spade" mean? Is she the new "Martha Stewart?" Now, I do know Christian Dior and can model that great!

Aunt B said...

Well mom, Kate Spade is an expensive brand of purses and her trade mark is stripes (usually). I don't have one, but they're really cute.