Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ben's Field trip

On Friday, I had the privilege of going with Ben on his field trip to a local camp. There were several "challenges" that they were encouraged to try. Ben decided to take the biggest one and went to the top and walked across the beam.

There were also several team challenges that were quite fun and educational. All things that could only be done if they worked together as a team. It was a good day, and I am glad I was able to go with him. My camera batteries went dead, but not before I got a little video of him up high.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh me, oh my! Ben, you gave me a heart attack! Are you breathing yet? Whew, seriously I'm watching it on video and not breathing. Wow oh wow! Beyond that, I'm speechless!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Ben! That looks soooooooooo scary. I don't think you could get Papi to do that and I know you couldn't get your Grandma Bixby!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ben! Great job! I've done something like that and I was pretty scared the entire time! What a brave guy you are!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You're sooooo brave! We're impressed.