Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Furlough Car!

I don't think there is much more nerve wracking than being a girl
(who only really cares that the air, automatic locks and windows, and CD player work)
buying a car for her very picky father! ;-)
I hope you like it! I do! Big, spacious, smooth.
(And lest you think that white spot on the side is a scratch, it isn't. Reflexion of some sort.
I'll take a picture of the damaged section for you tomorrow.)
Sorry these aren't the greatest. It was dark when I got home tonight.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dad said...

Hey what do you mean, I'm not picky. Just give me dependable wheels - for free. NO you did a great job. I'm not worried. I'm very thankful in fact.

Donna (Aunt) said...

Is your internet working Bob?? I never got a reply from my e-mail.

Liz said...

It's a beautiful car--got to see it in person yesterday! I hope Donna takes me for a ride in it sometime :-)

Josh and Amy J. said...

looks nice!