Saturday, February 20, 2010

Repas Agape 2010!

Repas Agape 2010 is history!! In spite of the quick planning, it went over great. Our theme was
"Je cours vers le but... le prix céleste." We used the Olympics idea. Completely different than the usual repas but with a smaller crowd (we served 29 in the salle), it was great. We even played the 2010 Vancouver ski slopes via Wii which was a big hit. (Didn't know your parents were so up to date, did you? We aren't-- we borrowed it!) Dad emceed the evening and Tim preached. Ruth and a German girl sang a beautiful duet. I made Brenda's Beef Burgundy so the meal was relatively easy.

3 comments:

johanna said...

Looks very nice. And what a good idea to use the olympic theme!

Donna said...

Nice! I love the table decorations. Simple yet beautiful. Glad you pulled it off--did you Wii Mom? :-)

Mom and Dad said...

Yes, I did!! Your dear sweet brother made me fill in for the 4th person to represent EBPC. I royally lost and can't imagine what I looked like from behind :-( Glad Dad couldn't find the camera :-)