Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Zacharie is 2 months old!


At yesterday's appointment, he weighed in at 5,6 kilos (about 12 lbs. 7 oz.). We love our growin' boy(s)!

In other news, today was the day for celebrating February birthdays in the Moyenne Section of the Maternelle at Ecole Jules Ferry, and so Miriam was very pleased to share a truly American birthday cake with her class of French kids to celebrate her upcoming 5th birthday. By her report, only one girl didn't like it, Miriam supposes because of the frosting. :) But Miriam wasn't too bothered by it, as she got to have the "whole R" from her name, with all its bonbons!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Josh and Amy J. said...

Happy Birthday!!! So cute - all of them!

Mom and Dad said...

Way to go, Miriam!! I can't wait to celebrate with you :-) And for everyone's info-- Zacherie is the cutest 2 month old I know.

JennieB said...

What a cute fat baby boy!!! I feel a need to go hold Olivia coming on!! I haven't gotten to see her since Sunday!! And I believe I am DO for a visit!! Uncle Bob will just HAVE to stay home this time! :-)

Thanks for the pictures. And I love little Miriam's top!! Have 5'th birthday celebration, Miriam!!

Donna said...

Love the pics! Looks like Miriam was all prepared for a fun day at school. I need to call her so I can hear all about it. Maybe today after school if I don't get out of here too late. Love the fact that you have an 864 # now!! Will make calling you so much easier!

johanna said...

So cute! Zacharie is such a big boy. Wow, amazing what a difference 2 months makes!

And Miriam, what a fun cake to take to school! happy celebrating!