Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Finally ... the birthday post


OK, so I'm really behind on my blog posting. I'll try to go ahead and post now, though, before all the Bixby March birthdays start rollin' in. :)

We enjoyed having Papi and Mimi over to celebrate Miriam's birthday with us last week. Here are a few pics of the birthday girl and her party. Thanks for the shoes, Auntie Donna. ;) As you can see from the ecstatically spontaneous hug she gave Mimi, she was also very pleased with the dress from her grandparents. Just realized we didn't get a picture of her new Ikea kitchen as I was going through these pics. Maybe we'll have to do that in the future.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

A. Donna said...

Thanks for some new pictures (since we can't seem to get any up!)! They are really cute. I can tell Gma and Gpa are having fun with you all there!

Mom and Dad said...

Yes, we are extremely blessed to have family so close-- a 3 minutes walk. We love it!!

Donna said...

Aww...makes me miss my little M & M's. She is just getting prettier and prettier. Gros bisous!
(I was just getting ready to email you and tell you we needed pics of the bday party! Must have read my mind!)
Oh, and I love the shoes--so glad I have such good tastes! ;-)

johanna said...

How cute! And yes, we do want to see the new kitchen!

Josh and Amy J. said...

Love the pictures! Happy B-day Miriam!

JennieB said...

Miriam is very happy FIVE year old!! So glad to pictures of her party!!

Unknown said...

Well...you shouldn't feel nearly as badly about the late blog posting as we feel about the VERY late birthday-wishing! So sorry we missed it, Miriam! We love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday (looks like you did :-) ). Would LOVE to see pics of the kitchen!