Thursday, March 25, 2010

The rest of the story ...






















I'm afraid I'm a little behind on getting this posted, but I just thought I'd fill you all in on what happened last Wednesday afternoon after M & M spent some time spring cleaning with Papi and Mimi. :)

In their defense, the dishwasher box came from our house. But I didn't manage to get all the other little treasures captured on camera. Nevertheless, the kids enjoyed them! Don't ask where they are now. ;)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JennieB said...

What a fun idea!!

Mom and Dad said...

You mean that tent isn't still in use?? Don't worry. I have plenty more treasures for them :-)

Brian said...

One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Josh and Amy J. said...

Love the little feet sticking out!

Donna said...

Love it! Very creative! And I'm with Amy--the feet sticking out is the cutest!!