Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tatie Donna est arrivée !

I went with Papi to pick up the kids and held back while he got them. I snapped a picture just as they saw me. Then the camera kinda got forgotten. It was preciously priceless. Sooo good to see them again. When Micaiah saw me, he was just in the process of asking Papi if I had made it. He was nearly running into me when he looked up and saw me. Cute. We then got to spend the evening together playing with their surprises from my suitcases. We had fun! Been busy due to MMT being here, but today is no school! The next blog will tell you what the FIRST thing Micaiah said to me was! It is so good to be here. The pictures of my seeing Zacharie for the first time are on Ruth's camera, and I had wet hair, so I'm not sure how likely they are to make it onto the www. :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

johanna said...

awww... very sweet!