Sunday, September 02, 2007

Some Pics From My Surprise Birthday Party


Last Sunday the church has a surprise 60th birthday party for me. We just got the pictures from Lala today and I thought you would enjoy seeing some. It was at the Ascher's house and they went all out to make it special. We had a wonderful day together and I felt really loved! I am sure that there are lots of faces you will recognize. The cute little guy in the corner is Gabriel. He is one happy little boy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brian said...

Nice pics. Thanks for posting---and I'm really glad they did something special for you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a nice time.
It was good to see the Aschers.

Donna said...

I can't believe they pulled it off! Audrey looks great! I'm glad it was special.

Donna said...

Were there really 60 candles on the cake?

TimBix said...

Did they give you some kind of specialized picture book? Looks like your lovely picture on the front.