Thursday, December 20, 2007

All I want for Christmas is....


My two front teeth!!

I hate to say it but I have been so behind in blogging that I forgot to blog about our dear girl loosing her teeth!! Or maybe it was that the same week she would loose a tooth, her brother would find his and that is always more traumatizing for the whole family!! But sad to say the first tooth lost has no pictures to scrapbook because the silly goose pulled it out by herself during her nap time!!! The second tooth she allowed me to pull for her last Saturday night. She is quite proud of her loses! Course the generous tooth fairy doesn't hurt either!

You all will have to come and visit to see Corban's two teeth - I can't seem to get a picture!

10 comments:

Brian said...

Congratulations, Patience! How exciting---and I'm glad the tooth fairy was generous to you:-)

Aunt B said...

COOL! Isabelle lost her second one yesterday, as she tried the 'biting into an apple' trick. Her daddy was pretty bummed that he didn't get to help. :-)

Good job Patience! We'll have to get a picture of you and Isa all toothless!

Anonymous said...

Patience, I can't wait to see you and Isabelle toothless! You look like a real school girl!

Donna said...

Wowzers! You girls are just losing teeth right and left! Can't wait to see my toothless girls!

Daniel said...

Patience...
I'll bring my pliers down just in case you have any more to pull.

(I'm quite sure your dad doesn't have a good tooth-pullin'-pliers.)

;-)

JennieB said...

Ha!! Her Dad has yet to be around when the teeth get pulled. She isn't one to wait. When it's loose it's loose!

And Donna are you coming up North??? I keep asking and NO ONE is answering!!! So I am holding my "YIPPEE-I-EY" until things are confirmed less we be a devastated group and have to mope through Christmas knowing that you were snubbing us!

Aunt B said...

Jen, I'm so not in the know, but last I heard from Donna Ruthski she's comin'!

JennieB said...

HA!! Well that makes two of us not in the "KNOW", thanks Brenda for answering my pleas. I think all the G'vlle B Bixby's are having too good a time together to answer us Northern folk.

Donna said...

Okay, to answer the Northern girls.... WE DON'T KNOW--until George makes his appearance. I'll have to say, though, that at this time, I don't think I will be coming. I don't want to leave Johanna (who is moving away from me) just a day or two after George is born. And at this point, we're looking at that being the case. So, if I stay, it will give Mom and Dad, the freedom to leave, and I will stay and help take care of Brian, Jo, and George. However, we are Bixby's so plans do change quite regularly. Stay tuned! :-)

Daniel said...

Well, Jennie -- it looks like she is snubbing us! ;-)