Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grace & Truth 08

Finally I am posting some pictures of our Ladies Conference, Grace & Truth.  These are random pictures that I found from various friends. Some the of quality is rather poor since I "stole" them off Facebook.  Some key people that are pictured are our speakers, Aunt Theresa & Holly Stratton. Others are friends from Morning Star that you may or may not recognize, and still others are out of town guests from Indiana, Michigan (friends of Berrymans), and S. Illinois (a past BYWAVer), and from South Carolina, Belinda, Candice and Megan Jones (remember them from Belgium).  I hope that you enjoy and that it entices all you ladies to come and join us next year!
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, and it looks like everyone had a nice time. Very elegant decorations too. Thanks for sharing.

Aunt B said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Now I'm really sad that I couldn't make it. Looks so nice! You all worked so hard, I'm sure. I recognize your china, Jen...how in the world did you do that???? Did the guys wash the dishes too? Wow. I'm way impressed!
(I love the fresh tulips too, so springy!)

JennieB said...

Well, we missed you Brenda!! And yes the guys wash ALL the dishes! They really are incredible men that come to serve us. It's a core group of 8-15 that are in there childless years that come and work VERY hard for two solid days. I am personally very thankful for them. Uncle Paul dug right in and helped every moment he was here too! What a blessing. I hope he has recovered by now.

TimBix said...

Very nice. Looks like all the hard work paid off. How is Bob feeling these days?

JennieB said...

Bob is feeling much better. We think he cracked a rib or something when he was coughing so much as his back is still sore and tender. But overall he is much better. When do you all head Mid-West North again?