Saturday, June 21, 2008

24-hour getaway!

I went up with Michael and Liz to the Cole Sr.'s yesterday.
I do think they were truly born in the wrong century!
It was sooo relaxing!
After spending some time in the pool, we cooked dinner over the open fire.
(Well, "we" would not include "me", I just partook!).
It was delicious!

Then Michael taught me how to shoot a BB Gun. My first ever shoot!
On my first shot I was just about an inch from the bull's eye
which was about 50 yards away, I think!
(I marked it, but it got cut out of the picture.)


Pretty impressive, heh?!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good form, Donna! And I can't imagine cooking like that...especially when the kitchen is just a few feet away!

JennieB said...

What fun!! And yes, I'm impressed!! Glad you went and had a nice time. Are those Michael's parents? Looks relaxing for one day, maybe, but not for a way of life!!

Amy said...

Guess I'll forgive you for missing my birthday dinner...

Glad you had a good time!

Donna said...

Yes, it's Michael's parents. I worked with them in Charlotte when I was there, so I know them really well.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you missed your calling. But you're still young.

Aunt B said...

Wow, Donna! You and I are gonna have to have a target contest! I'm pretty good too, but only because I'm Tom's girl. :-) It's fun isn't it!?

It looks like it's really hot there. Am I right?