Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Fun Fest
























I trust Donna will post some more pics later, but I thought I'd post just a few pics from our Family Fun Fest day at CPBC. Donna deserves great Kudos for all she did as one of the primary components of pulling this event together. It seemed to be a great success, which we hope will open up more doors into our community. One thing is for sure: the Bixby family had fun! It was also some of the craziest attire you'll ever see this gang in!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Donna said...

I'm soaking my dirty feet--which were looking very much like I wouldn't be mistaken for the country I was born in--plus they hurt! It was a GREAT day! Ruth was a great clown!

Becbud said...

Love Micaiah's new hair! Now, are we sure it will wash out?

Anonymous said...

Look at Tim's form. I'm impressed

Anonymous said...

Is that MY grandson?

BTW, the above comment is DAD--he forgot the AD!

TRBix said...

Believe it or not, Micaiah's dye job did wash out the same day! His mother was grateful, since we had a whole new churchful of people to meet today. ;-)

Though I'm not sure I would have granted permission had he asked me, I did think Micaiah's rainbow effect was pretty cute. His bleach blonde hair accepted the colors all too well!