Saturday, November 29, 2008

PAINTING!

The living room has definietly changed in the past 24hrs! It isn't done, but it is well on it's way and, I LOVE IT!
I was a wee bit nervous about it, but I am thrilled. I can't wait to get the other walls done. The rust color really makes the fire place pop! Paulette, a friend for grad days, came by in the afternoon for a couple of hours and chatted while we painted. It was fun to reconnect with her. I'll of course post pictures when it is done done, but I couldn't wait to at least give you a sneak peak!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person:-)

Anonymous said...

Bravo for you. Can't say I'd choose that color, but I'm sure I'd like it when finished.

Josh and Amy J. said...

Nice - and what fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

BTW, I really like it!

Anonymous said...

WOW

Now that is a color

U. Steve

Anonymous said...

I've changed my mind; I like the color.