Wednesday, December 03, 2008

First Christmas Party!

Last night Tim and Ruth had Grandma and Aunt Ruth over to show them pictures of NM. Amy was also hosting a party at her appartment after the Spartanburg Dickens Christmas Festival. I joined T & R's dinner and then after watching the videos that they had taken out west, we went over to Amy's for dessert. It was fun to all be together. Amy has fixed up her apartment quite nicely, and is all ready for Christmas. Well, she doesn't have a tree, but I don't think she's getting one! It was fun, and I was glad that I put the painting aside to go out and be with family.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to do that! I am sure it was lots of fun. Wish we could have been in your pocket!

JennieB said...

a tad jealous that you are attending Christmas parties already! But at the moment house looks more like I'm moving than getting ready for Christmas!