Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fun in the Leaves!

This afternoon while Tim and Ruth were at Jerry Dierking's wedding, M & M and I played in the leaves that Auntie Donna kept raking into piles. They never stayed in a pile for long. We had absolutely GORGEOUS weather--in the upper 70's, so it was perfect for playing out of doors. The pic of Miriam and me is Micaiah's attempt at taking pics. This is the only one that my head is actually in!! We had a blast. Wish my other nieces and nephews could have been here. I might not be quite so itchy right now!!! (I'd have let you all jump in the leaves. :-) ) (By the way, I know it looks like I am hitting Miriam--I promise I'm not!) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

We have about 10 leaves you can come rake. You make a good team !

Aunt B said...

OK Donna.....so you're the best Auntie of all time.....however, you would even gain MORE points if Maribel was in the picture jumping over you on the ground!!!! :-) I don't see the precious pooch in 1 picture!!!!!

Aunt B said...

OOOOHHHHH!!!!! So it's not a package deal?! Kids and Dog?! :-) I bet Maribel would love to dance in your leaves some time! Don't ya think?!