Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick and Treating in Rockford!

Patience and Mommy had a hard time coming up with what to "be" this year... and since Mommy was also getting ready for Ladies Bible Study chez Bixby it was decided to "be".... "Ready for Bed".... We hope you like our fluffy slippers... teddy bear... and "cold-cream"! She had fun going to the neighbors, Auntie Ruth's, Uncle Mark's (Garards), and Grandma and Grandpa Martins, were they got more than just treats... for a little begging they got some soup and sandwiches! (Suppers are hard to come in our home on LBS nites)....

I just got a news flash.... "MOM, I know...next year I want to be Pipi Longstockings!!" ...ahh..I better starting thinking now...! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Aunt B said...

I wish I looked that beautiful when I go to bed!!!!! I LOVE the hair! I LOVE the cream!

Jennie, Pippi Longstocking you can handle! I think Elise was her one year. They even used to sell the headbands at Target that had braids with wire in them that makes them stick out like Pippi!!!

JennieB said...

Well, I'm off to Target to see if I can get them for a bargain! ;-)

joydriven said...

wow. the first words out of my mouth were "what have they done?!"

joydriven said...

and...the second thought was "oh...elle me manque." ={

JennieB said...

Joy,
Ask Crystal if she reconizes the fluffy slippers!?!