Saturday, November 04, 2006

Johanna's Shower

(Second try--I'm having issues with the blog! Grrrrr......)
We were very surprised and blessed by the turnout for Johanna's shower. It was hosted by Judy, and she was incredible! Her them was "Bordeaux--French" so there was everything from Bordeaux colors, to grapes, to French food. She even went so far as to check out a cookbook on French cuisine from the library! She is fantastic. Jo got a lot of very nice gifts, and nothing doubled except coffee makers of which she got 3! I guess people know her well! We guess-timate there were about 60 ladies there. Most of the ladies in the pics are church ladies, but you will notice Brian's mom in the lower left hand corner and a friend of theirs from Faith. The whole event was wonderful thanks to the great ladies of our church--especially Judy, and all the ladies who came to help make it special for Johanna.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

oh, oh, oh, do I wish I could have been there!

Bob Bixby said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Jo looks radiant.

JennieB said...

I agree with Bob in that you look radiant, Jo! Thanks for posting the pictures, Donna-- I sure wish I could have been there! It was fun chatting with both of you last night and hearing about all the nice gifts that Jo and Brian got! And Tim, don't forget to take pictures next week because we all want to see pix of the "books and tools" shower!

Aunt B said...

Hey!!! There is one BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!! Jo, you look adorable, my dear!

It sounds like you were spoiled rotten!!! I'm so glad!

A Books and Tools shower?!

Donna, the corsage is beautiful, did you make it?