Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Day!

Today I woke up to the sounds of a 9mo old little girl chattering!  So sweet.  We lazied around the house for the morning, and then went to Chick-fil-A for lunch!  Jo and Brian were in need of a CFA fix!  Then we left Brian with the kiddos and Jo and I hit the stores.  It was definitely a good time to go because the stores were not crazy crazy.  We had a FUN time shopping--and yes, I said fun and shopping in the same sentence.  Won't my SIL's be so proud of me?!  =D  It's been a wonderful day!

2 comments:

mom said...

What fun-- and by the looks of the bags, you didn't come back empty handed :-) Can't wait to hear all about it. We had a great day, too and I will blog as soon as I am awake enough!

RuthBix said...

So glad you all are together this weekend. That little Olivia sure looks to be growin' up! She's a cutie. Is she sitting in a booster seat beside you at Chick Fil'A? I think Stefan is really enjoying his super aunt, too.

Thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you all today. Love ya bunches!