Thursday, April 27, 2006

State Science Fair


On Saturday, April 22nd, at 6:30 in the morning, I went to the Mankato Science Fair with my friends from church, Stephanie, and Ethan. We had a fun but sort of boring time because we sat all morning, until about 12:30, and then had a quick lunch. We decided to not stay for the over-one-hour long cerimony to see who got rewards. Then I found out on Monday that I had gotten third place in my category and got a bronze medal and $15 gift certificate to Walmart.
Do you notice the sweater I'm wearing, Uncle Bob and Aunt Jennie? It's my lucky sweater :-). Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I'm not sure how many kids won, since I wasn't there.

JennieB said...

Congratulations ELise!!! We are proud of you. And I have to second Auntie Donna with you are beautiful!!

TRBix said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wish you could have been with us at the zoo today. I'm sure you could have found a topic for next year's science fair!
Love,
Auntie Ruth

Mom and Dad said...

Bravo, Elise!!! Poppa and I are soooooo proud of you. And we can't wait to see you. You better start putting some bugs in your parents ear about a family vacation! We will be in America on Tuesday. We love you lots and I agree.....you are beautiful in the picture and I love the lucky sweater.

Grandma