Friday, May 23, 2008

Amy Sutter's Bridal Shower

Well, the Texan theme pulled off beautifully! We showered Amy with gifts on a cowgirl theme since she is moving to Texas. It went very well thanks to my cohort in crime, Judy Hurst! Ruth graciously allowed us to bombard her home, so soon after her return, so that it was close and some of the older ladies in the church could make it. We were about 35 people and had a great time. We made Amy make a cake with no recipe and it actually came out very good!

For more pictures of our event go to http://picasaweb.google.com/bixby.dorubi/SutterShower .
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Donna said...

Check out the cowboy boots flower arrangements--Jeanine did those and they were adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice! Looks like a great success. I love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks SO nice. I can't believe I'm missing all this stuff for Amy. But I definitely will be there for the BIG day and I can't wait!!!

The theme looks adorable. I'm sure I'll get a full report from the Bride but it looks like she enjoyed herself.

JennieB said...

Very nice!! Looks like Amy enjoyed her Bridal Shower. Wish her well from me!

Jennie

Anonymous said...

Donna did an amazing job with my shower! I had so much fun and enjoyed every bit of it!!!!