Sunday, May 04, 2008

Our week in pictures (and text)

Well, I was in Albuquerque, NM most of the week. The weather was beautiful, and I think I found America's "Ville Rose" in that many of the buildings had that pink stucco look (though, from the air one didn't see that, as you do in Toulouse).
Saturday was full with Ben's Science Fair, and the then Elise and Ben's recital.
Today, after church, we decided to go have a picnic. It is the first nice, sunny day we've had. It was only 55* but it felt like summer to us (or to me, any way - notice Brenda still wore a jacket).
We have home groups tonight. I have a full day tomorrow, and then I'm off to see my nephew on Tuesday (oh yeh, and do a little teaching gig on the side).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna said...

Fun, fun, fun! You both look wonderful at the piano. I wish I could hear it! Glad you are finally getting some warmer weather--it is starting to warm up here too. Not that we haven't been having warm weather, but it isn't as hot as normal for April/May. Have fun in MA!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics... those pianists look great! We can't wait to see you tomorrow, Dan! Stefan is excited to meet his Uncle.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a busy but fun week! I wish we could hear your pieces...did you tape them?

JennieB said...

What a busy week. Glad you all took pictures to share it with us. Dan have a safe and fun trip to see Stefan. Brenda, we could do a virtual "get-away" via a phone call. ;-) Hope all of you have a wonderful week!!