Saturday, May 03, 2008

Science Fair


Ben and I are at the MN Western Regional Science Fair in Mankato. I took a few pictures and thought I'd post them while I'm sitting here with so much to do.

I'll let him tell you about the project more, but basically it was a study of different hull types and whether their shapes made a difference as to how much weight they could carry.


In the top pictures he is being judged (by one of many judges who interviewed him). The We have no results yet, still a while to go. We'll let you know if he wins anything!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go,Ben! I am proud of you and you would be a blue ribbon winner if I were one of the judges. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Looks good, Ben. I hope you win!

Bob Bixby said...

I figure if I have no clue what in the world you are talking about it must be smart.

Good going, Ben!

Aunt B said...

It's been a crazy day! After Mankato, the kids had a piano recital! We'll have to blog some about their piano recital. I guess Ben will find out his results from the science fair on Monday when he gets back to school.

les Bixbys said...

Way to go, Ben! I just finished Science Fair with my students so I know what an honor it is to go to the district level! Bravo! Can't wait to hear your results. I had two students (one 4th and one 5th) do really well, and I can't wait to tell them about YOU! It is sooo exciting! Love, Auntie Donna

Donna said...

Okay, that was Aunt Donna who posted and while I am one of the "Bixbys", it was not supposed post as that! I was helping mom post retreat pictures, posted the one of Dad with "Caption This" on the EBPC site, and then...well, suffice it to say: I'm going to BED! :-}