Monday, March 13, 2006

Snow Day!

We finally had a snow day! Yippeee!!!
The kids didn’t have school today and am working from home (don’t tell anyone I only work a mile away from work… I’m pretending I’m from SC).
We’ve had fun day so far. We had about 6 inches when I snowblowed (that’s a verb in MN) this morning and have gotten about 3 more since then.
We had crepes for breakfast. It was fun. We cook them on top of the raclette machine at the table. That way no one has to be in the kitchen. It is becoming a tradition. The kids have enjoyed playing in the snow… perfect for building, throwing, etc. Patience, did you get snow where you are? I’m guessing you did. Michaiah and Miriam? We wish you were all here to play in it with us! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

What fun! It was nice to talk to you (and see you!) a minute ago. Pretty cool to have snow and Daddy home, huh?
Grandma

Mom and Dad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom and Dad said...

Wow! We've had the rain in France, but we certainly haven't had the snow. Sounds like it was exciting. Wish I could have been there for the crepes and all. --Aunti Donna