Friday, March 03, 2006

Traveling

Day 1
This is Ethan Walker. My sister Laura, Chip Wiginton and I are traveling with our French teacher, Miss Donna Ruth Bixby, to France for two weeks. After Laura and I got our passports Wednesday morning, we went to Charlotte for our first flight of the day. We checked in and our small flight to Washington left at 12:15. We then waited in the Washington-Dulles airport for 4 hours for our flight to France at 5:52. We somehow arrived in Paris at 7:00 in the morning after a 7-hour flight. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Daniel said...

What is this? Your own private jet?

Anonymous said...

Great photography. I especially like the way the background photo completes the thought. (I'm complimenting Mom on that one, I assume? :-)

Anonymous said...

You boys look very chipper. (Sorry Chip!) Thanks for the photos and news clips.