Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday in France



We had a great day today--long, too! We started early getting ready for our annual breakfast. Our resident florist came early to brave the heights and make a pretty flower arrangement with the cherry blossoms. We had several specials by the choir and the children sang and then played their instruments. After a good dinner together, we had a meeting in which Laetitia shared her missionary trip to Zaire. Then at 5, we had the English service. Ando and Hyo Soeng stayed for that and sang in an English choir! Dale and Madeline were here, too.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, all you youngsters, why is my writing underlined now? I cannot find a way to change it!

Brian said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day! We were thinking about you, especially with all the cooking and things you had to prepare.

I was wondering how everything had gone, so I am glad to here it was all a success.

Happy Resurrection Day!

Daniel said...

Glad your Easter went well. Ours did too.

The underlining is because you start typing too close to the picture. If you go to html edit, and make sure to put your cursor after all the other stuff, you should be fine. Your text is part of the link.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dan....I knew one of you should be able to help me. Will see what happens the next time I blog. Have all of you read Dan's hymn in the Reading Room????

Bob Bixby said...

Glad you had a good day, Mom. I fixed your blog entry, by the way. When you insert a picture, make sure the < /a> is after the picture and not the text. All I did was move it.