Friday, April 06, 2007

Our Special Guest from the Past!





After 11 years, Sue came back today for a quick 5 hour visit! It was so special to have her, even though the visit was so short. Her husband, who is a Baptist preacher, was with her. We really liked him and only wished we could communicate better! As for Sue, she hasn't changed! The same smile, the same laugh, just the same Sue. Rottiers and Hyo Soeng came over to see them, we went to town on the tram, and had a nice lunch prepared by my girls. Hyo Seong brought over some pictures and so I scanned them in--you can tell by looking at Tim and Jo just how long ago she was here. Dad is cut off in the one at Sonna's first birthday, but he looked young, too!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Wow! That's so neat. I wish I could have caught her on the phone this morning. I tried. Anyway...
She looks like the same lively Sue!