Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Dinner at Plymouth Rock

The Mayflower made it back to Plymouth, MA for my birthday dinner! They had thought that it would still be in England, but it must have come back early just for me. ;-) It was too cold to walk up to it, but I was able to get a good picture of it and of Plymouth Rock which is "caged" in! (Not pictured.) I had flounder for my dinner by the sea. The food was delicious, the setting was beautiful (albeit somewhat cold--(we were on an enclosed veranda, and it just wouldn't get warm enough for this southern girl!--same table as you were at, T & R.), and the fellowship was wonderful. It was my birthday gift from Jo and Brian. I then got (at my request) instructed in dispensationalism, covenant theology, and...I think that's all!!, on the way home. 'Twas a grand evening indeed!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this place is turning into a tradition!! Can't wait to go there. That is neat that the Mayflower was there!

Daniel said...

So which was espoused...
dispensationalism or covenant theology?

Donna said...

Dispensationalism!