Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Morning




We had  a wonderful Easter!  Only sorry at the lack of pictures!! The only pictures we took of Corban was the family picture.  I think I will get him re-dressed and take a few! We had a nice dinner with my parents, Philip Sperling, Karyn Heath and Pat Berryman (Lacey and girls went to MI to visit family).  Notice the pink (upside down) purse in the last picture -- Isa, Patience LOVES it and choose her Easter dress to MATCH the beautiful pink purse you gave her for her birthday!! Reminds me -- I think she needs to get re-dressed and take a few too!!  This is what happens when Mom is in charge of both church breakfast and family dinner!!  Oh well...  we had a nice, non frenzied day.... honest!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the pictures! You are one smart looking family!

Donna said...

Thank you! Lovely family--Corban is getting so so big! Patience must have gotten another hair cut--so cute. Oh, and good lookin' parents,too!! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

And good looking too!
(I'm not sure what "smart looking" means - it could mean you look like a bunch of nerds!)

Thank you for the picture. We are sitting in our hotel room in Lincoln, NE enjoying the pictures.

JennieB said...

I was wondering where you all were!! Did you miss Easter at home or leave right afterwards.... Spring Break I assume! I miss seeing your Easter pictures!!

JennieB said...

OH, and thank you Dan, I was feeling a bit insecure about the nerdy think, you have reassured me!! I'm not sure if I've ever been told that I "look smart"!! :-) Of course hanging out with Bob does make one appear "smart"!.....so 16 years plus should be working for me!!

TRBix said...

Your table is beautiful, Jennie! And your family is, too. ;-)

JennieB said...

Thanks, Ruth! Hope that you all come and visit us some time soon! I think the weather is getting a bit warmer now!

Aunt B said...

You guys look very very snazzy!

I'm glad that you posted! Thanks!