Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter in Spartanburg



We thoroughly enjoyed our Easter AT HOME! ;-) My parents and grandmother came to spend the weekend with us. It's the first time they've been to see us since we moved into the parsonage. I'm afraid we didn't get a Bixby family pic together, and by the time that picture at the table was taken, Micaiah had already been playing with his buddies and fallen in the mud with his Easter garb and then had to be changed out of it. But anyway, that was our day. We loved visiting with our CPBC family, too. Donna gave Miriam the darling dress and the matching one for her baby.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

JennieB said...

Looks like a full and wonderful day! Miriam looks adorable in her little dress! And you did one better than us, by getting your guests at the table. The house looks wonderful too and moved into. So glad you were able to have your family around your dinner table! Sweet memories!

Johanna said...

How nice. I'm glad you all had such a wonderful day. Everything looks beautiful and Miriam and her doll look beautiful as well.

Donna said...

Aww... what a cutie. Glad her bday dress fit and the baby one did too! Looks like lunch was scrumptious!
Glad you're feeling better, Ruth.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing you all at home! At least someone is in SC! Miriam looks like a doll!!

Leigh Ann said...

What a little darling! I hope you got my message after the reunion. I was afraid I was going to turn into a pumpkin.

TRBix said...

I did, and I completely understand, my dear!

Aunt B said...

AAAWWW! How fun that you were able to celebrate with your folks and gma, Ruth! Looks like a great time!