Saturday, September 23, 2006

Vote for Your Favorite

Though I am far from being professional, we went out to Furman to get some engagement pictures of Jo and Brian. I'm not really sure that all of these are favorites, but some of my favs I couldn't put on the blog because they would cut one of their heads off!! Anway, picking just these was hard,but this is finally what I settled on. So, I thought I'd throw them on the blog and see what you all think. Please number them 1-9 as you vote--#5 is NOT an option, though I know you would all want to pick that one, and #8 isn't an option either--I'm just bragging about my skills!!!  Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Daniel said...

Wow, Donna! You made this tough! I like number 2 because it is traditional. I like #3 because it is unique. I like #9 because it is a neat idea (if you can take the blur off of Brian's head). How's that for a vote?

Anonymous said...

Donna, Donna, Donna! WHAT A GAL! You did a great job. Drumroll....my vote is #9. I love it.

Bob Bixby said...

1 and 6 and 9

Bob

Anonymous said...

I like 6 and 9. Good job all.

TRBix said...

1, 7 & 9 (& 5!:-)
rpb

Aunt B said...

Number 5 IS pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

My name is Carolyn (Mook) Rohrer. I am so excited to see that Johanna is getting married!! I travelled with her on Musical Mission Team back in the summer of 2001. How can I get in touch with her? Joy McCarnan gave me the link to your blog. By the way, my favorite is #2.