Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Corban photo update!




Here are the lastest pictures, especially taken for the Birthday Auntie that requested them. The sweet Pooh outfit came from said sweet Auntie and we wanted her to know that we all wish her a Happy Birthday and we all wish we could be there to help eat the great ice-cream birthday cake that she got form WMUU this afternoon! We also made a point to take the photos in a place that you all could get a better idea of our little one's size. He is round, healthy and sweet, and loves to coo.... especially for his sister as you see in these pix, but he is NOT the size of a two year old...yet! We love you all and wish you all could drop in for a cuddle and a snuggle, a kiss and a giggly wiggly coo.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is adorable! He looks so cute in that outfit, too. I am glad that Auntie had a birthday...I imagine we will see more on Daddy's birthday, right?

Donna said...

Oh, how precious! I'm glad to know he is still small and cuddly, he looked enormous in the last few pictures you'd posted. What a sweetie. Thanks for posting. I love the pigtails on Patience!

JennieB said...

Mom, did you notice Patience' outfit? She/ we love it! Thank. And of course the box full of tooties was a hit too!

Donna said...

Oh, me oh my! He is just WAY TOOOOO Cute! I so want to be able to cuddle him. Yes, I know I've already commented, but alas, when you look again and again and again, you feel compelled to comment--just can't resist!

Aunt B said...

Oh, they are so absolutely DARLING! I'm so glad that I've at least been able to hold that baby, and hug that dumplin' girl recently!