Thursday, March 15, 2007

Enjoy the gorgeous weather!

We had originally planned on going to the parc, but we ended up not having car seats so we took a walk around the block and then picniced in the yard! I don't think Micaiah was convinced that a walk around the block was as fun as the park would have been, but alas, he took it very sweetly! After lunch we got out the kite as it was a very windy day. Just so you know, the kite in the background photo is mine. I actually got it up and staying up for a while. I've never flown a kite before--it was lots of fun! Great day, great memories made! Thought you all might enjoy.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun. Poppi would love to fly a kite with you, Micaiah!

JennieB said...

I'm jealous!!! Of the weather.. it snowed again last night... of the kite flying... of you all getting to spend it together! We will have to post pix of us being with D&B this weekend so you all will be jealous, although I can't promise good weather conditions.

TimBix said...

I'm sorry I forgot to leave the carseats behind :(

Aunt B said...

This is so wierd! I added 2 comments to this one last night. Maybe they are getting lost in cyperspace. Oh well.
Isabelle had asked where Uncle Tim was....I told her you were probably busy doing something, but she REALLY needs to know how you could pass up kite flying. :-)

Anonymous said...

I can tell her--Uncle Tim went to a conference at a church in town. So he missed the fun!