Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quick Glimpse of Sunday



Antsa, severly autistic, likes to play her "trumpet" for church. She has grown so much and made so much progress since I saw her last. It is exciting to see how much she has grown. Thierry has just started playing the piano for church, and after just a couple of hymn playing lessons from Sylvia--he is doing great! Johanna, you can be proud, your first student can do quite well.
Yaya! She came to church today just because I was going to be there! (She'd been out at a wedding yesterday and had gotten home at 5am!) She hasn't changed any either. It was good to see her again. She's going to make me Makalas (African doughnut type thing) for my last Sunday here! Of course, Ando is as sweet as ever. It has been fun to be back "home."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Yaya's dress is reflecting off Donna's face! It was nice to have a "replacement" for SS!

Anonymous said...

Good pics. Glad Thierry is playing well, and thank you for the credit. But seeing as I have never taught him, I can't take it!

Donna said...

Oops! I guess I was thinking of Benjamin--who plays well, also!